- Shaft coupling for torque transmission and damping of torsional vibrations
- Axial plug-in - easy assembly - maintenance free
- Operative range from -40ºC to +100ºC, peak temperature up to +120ºC
- Compensation for axial, radial and angular shaft misalignments
- large base programme from stock:
- finish bore acc. to ISO fit H7 and feather key groove acc.
to DIN 6885 sheet 1-JS9
- spline toothings acc. to DIN and SAE
- inch and taper bores
- Explosion protection rated and confirmed acc. to EG Directive 94/9/EG
Description of coupling
ROTEX® couplings are characterized by small dimensions, low weight and low mass moments of inertia yet transmit high torques. Running quality and service life of the coupling are improved by accurate all-over machining.
Their application is ideal for transmitting torque while damping torsional vibrations and absorbing shocks produced by the uneven operation of certain prime movers.